Saturday, December 27, 2008

BlackOut,

Last night was fun. Thank you for the invention of candles, batteries, flashlights, lanterns, & fire! Haha. There was a blackout all over the Hawaiian Islands, for what they said would last 12 hours. But the power came back on around 4AM. I had no reception, so I couldn't call or text anyone which totally sucked. I was so desperate, I asked all my cousins. But they never had reception either, except for my friend Ahmed& Rollie. But I never like ask, I gave up already haha. Cruised in the dark on the streets with everyone. Had me, Chanz, Gabe, Bhonjoe, Eddie, Anna, Paul, Shandler, Ethan, Brian, Rollie, Ahmed, Rose, Rena, Paula, Pauline, Zack, Tina, etc. Me, Chanz, Gabe & Bhonjoe were in my room talking story when this all happened. I was tweaking on myspace, while Bhonjoe was preparing to pierce his ear. Then BAAAM, the lights when off. Haha, they were all skkkked! Gabe in his corner, Chanz & Bhonjoe scccreaming. Haha, talked stories some more. Told spoookey stories, played killoofORmarry. I'd kill him, oof him*, marry him** [; LMFAO. was fun. Then we went downstairs to chill with everyone else. Everyone shining the lights at everyone tryna blind each other. Stupid boys! Haha. Then had arials popping outta no where. We popped fireworks too, but wasnt as loud cos' the road was wet ): I left the fireworks in the twins house, I gotta get it laters >.<

I was all alone, no one to talk to so I just sat there thinking. I thought about a lot of stuff. About how grateful we all should be for electricity. How without electricity, we all wouldn't survive. People with life support must've struggled last night, I would've prayed but like... I don't know how anymore ): I need to go to church again... but shiddddddy deals, no one wants to go with me. Anyways, back to thinking... Electricity shouldn't be taken for advantage, cos' one day we're gonna wake up with NO electricity, NO TV, NO internet, NO fooood, NO technology, NO communication, NO nothing! FOR GOOD! So everyone should limit the use of electricity, we're the reason why we're going through global warming. Its because we don't know how to use electricity wisely. Everyone should think about it, right now you might be like yeeah whatevers, its never gonna happen. BUT, IT WILL. I'm not tryna jynx it, we just gotta prevent it so it DOESNT happen. Hopefully whoever reads changes their mind about our use of electricity. We all should be thankful, cos' there are people out there who live this kind of life already, with no food, electricity, water, etc. Think twice & conserve (:

0 comments: