Sunday, December 14, 2008

happy birthday shandler,

Today was interesting. The weather was horrible, but thank God it wasn't like yesterday. Daaamn, I still can't believe I went out in that weather. Had fun though (: I usually like rain, but i'm not diggin' this type of rain o_O
Ricky and Gabe came over again today, so shame cos' I just finished taking a shower & they were in my room already. Haha. So I had to call my sister to give me my shorts, cos' I forgot it. HA! After I finished changing, just cruised with the boys alone for a good hour. So hilarious I swear. Gabe, something was wrong with you today. So toouchy with Ricky. Daamn boy, you must've did something before you came here -___- & I'm hoping its not what I think it is! But whatevers, its your life so do whatever. Paula & Rose came up, FINALLY. Cruised with them, boys were on the computer while us girls just talked story. Was raaaining some more, ugh so erking. Boys wanted to go pearls, but couldn't cos' Ricky had a barbeque. So they left early...
Kalihi boys came over after. Just John for now. Boy took forever. Walked downstairs to get him, I was looking for him then *AHHHH* fckn boy popped in my FACE! Fckn boy SCARED the SHIT out of me! & Pauline! Lmfao, Pauline went from the door to my stairs SITTING down in a ball! HAHAHAHA. Was so funny, cos' she was next to me then when John yelled she ran towards the stairs. LMFAO. Had a good laugh for a couple minutes, then went in my room & cruised. DJ called, hardly talked to him though. He hung up on me, oh hell. Haha ohwells. Then David was calling, I answered but it was Veno. They took forevers, so I had to call Veno again & told them come to my house. Had Andrew, Veno & Brandon. Went to in my room, just cruise again. So shame they stay looking at my pictures & stuff. Veno, I know you were diggin through my underwear drawer! Lol. MENTO. Ohwells, I got nothing to hide, so go ahead & raid my drawer. Then David came over, outta no where too! HAHA. I was like, whoa wtf. Lol. Girls were hogging the computer again, ahem* Pauline. Lol. Rose came up. Paula, Rose, John & David kept walking back and forth going in & out. Gaaawsh, stay in one place why don't ya. Be like Andrew, Veno & Brandon. Lol. I'm serious, John & David always messes up my room they were in my closet doing something? LMFAO. Nnjk. Haha. & John went on my bed. Even Veno. Frckn boys. I thought Veno left, but booy was laying down on my bed making like it was his own. Oh HELL! Haha, then hes like moving aroound messing up my bedsheet. Haha. Then was hitting me with something so I hitted him back with the inflatable hammer & slapped him. Trynna grab me, heh I dont think so boy. Haha, sorry if I almost made you fall. I wanted to scare you, did it work? HAHA. Naawh, but was funny I must admit xP Then I did it to John, boy ALMOST fell like foreals. WHOOOPS sorry. Haha, & sorry for hitting you in the face -___- You hit me in the ear thats why. Oh even Veno & Brandon when I was on the computer. Fck, haha. So erking already. Lol. Nnjk. So funny when John almost fell though, he thought that Andrew went hit his face but it was me. & he like swinged into my sisters bed, from my bed... it was cool. Haha. After that, everyone went in the living room & watched TV - Black Christmas, again. Haha. So boring that movie, so I just went on myspace while the rest just watched. Then fckn John came in the room & scared me AGAIN! BTCH! Haha. Got off myspace & watched some tv but then the twins had to leave so everyone left. Haha, so dicks the boys left David alone. HAHA! Frckn David, stay talking on the phone tryna put on his shoe with one hand. Lol. John came back for him, ahha. So dicks Andrew never come back. Lol. Then my cousin popped outta nowhere & he SCARED John! HAHAHAH karma BTCH! Lol. I was laughing right there. Haha, then everyone left. Hopefully they never miss their bus haah. Don't come tomorrow, I gon' be buuuusy! Haha.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANDLER! [;
Sorry I didn't spend time with you, I had guests & you were downstairs. But thanks for the pizza (: I hope you had a good birthday toooday! You lucky you got an iPod, sorry it wouldn't work on my computer though.

0 comments: