So like, DJ and I are taking a break. It's a mutual thing. I guess we both know each other too well to have wanting the same thing. Distance and time is a problem for us both... If I drove, it wouldn't be a problem and this wouldn't have happened, but it did so I can't change that. I've been doing some thinking... haven't thought like this in a while now. Yeah, I still like him and all... He's one of the only guys that can make me smile so easily, he's honest with me, he knows how to hold on to a conversation, he keeps his promises, he makes me feel good about myself. He's the only guy i've open up to in a VERY long time. I guess I trust him so much to actually say what I feel. And if you know me, I have trust issues... but with him, it's different. He's lied to me, but there's something about him that makes me forgive him... He's one of the very few people I trust.
Honestly, I never thought i'd like him THIS MUCH. It's weird actually, i'll tell you the truth... when we weren't going out I liked him MORE. But when we became official, my feelings started to slowly go away. I guess its because we hardly talked cos' his phone got cut off for like a week or so & not being able to see each other cos' of your mom. I don't know, I guess we're just better off as friends. He agreed to it too... so just friends. For now at least... 'til we build our relationship and actually feel like its more than just a crush. Oh and when we actually HAVE time for each other "/ So you can go on with HER* Like I told you, I see why you like her... If your happy, i'm happy.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
010509500< / 3
"So now that I said I had to say I hope I haven't made a mistake cos' even though I am sure of everything that I said I cant help it if i miss you every now and than (and I know) your real confused and I dont blame you at all (and I hope) that we can be friends sometime later on but you gotta understand, wasnt meant to be this way cos' now you've fallen and I just gotta be honest babe."
Posted by JOY, at 2:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment