The thoughts running through my head are inevitable. I think one thing, then I think another. I don't know what to think anymore. I might as well STOP thinking. Cos' thinking of you makes me mad, sad, confused, fustrated, irritated, crappy, stressed, and dissapointed. It drives me CRAZY! I can't take it anymore. So now i'm having second thoughts, I already see changes between us. Make up your mind, tell me when your finally settled. Hopefully it won't be too late cos' i'm not gonna wait for you forever. As of right now, i'm in the process of giving up... I don't want to, but it has to be done. Knowing that there is someone else on the other side, hurts me. Yes, I said it. I'm hurting inside, and you don't even know... I never thought you'd be able to hurt me, but I guess I thought wrong. Especially coming from someone younger than me. It amazed me at first. I never thought I'd go out with you, but I just gave it a chance.
You'll just never know.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
You'll just never know.
Posted by JOY, at 7:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment