O105O950O<3,
is back in progress (:
Babe, I'm glad we're back together. You may not know this but I'm happy, like no joke. HAHA, yeah like you said you can already tell. Butyeah, I'm serious. I don't know why i'm so in like with you, its weird actually. I honestly never thought i'd feel like this. THANKS for last night, being open and honest. That's what I like about you, and I promise i'll be straight up to you like you are to me. Right now i'm waiting for your call. You know, I never did wait for any boys call before... yeah, im serious. Only if I really needed to, then i'd wait but other than that i'd go to sleep. But yeah, you truely mean something to me. I don't know what it is, i'll let you know when I know. HAHA. Well, bebacklaters. I like like like like like like xINFINITY you babe<3>
is back in progress (:

0 comments:
Post a Comment