Last day of instruction was today, finally no schoooool! No class, no long boring lectures, no waking up early in the morning, no being hungry during school, no homework, no stress, no tests, no quizzes, no embarrasments from the teachers, no waiting for the bus, NO SCHOOL. Summer is finally here, well not yet. Next week is my final exams for psychology, math, and microbiology. Still have to do a lot of studying, I really don't know anything in microbiology. I have a clue on whats gonna be on the math exam, but the final for psychology is gonna kill me. It's on EVERYTHING we learned from the beginning of the semester. Do you honestly think we'd know everything? NO. Can't cruise much this weekend, but I think I am ); I'll try not to. I'll spend my time wisely.
Today I got to cruise with Chanz and Kat, went Pearls then Genkis. OMG, we were grindin' but I got full afterwards. Got my teriyaki chicken bowl, 2 garlic ebis, and 1 garlic salmon. MMMMM... I forgot how good it tasted. I want to go Genkis on friday! Get more garlic ebi and salmon! <3 After genkis we went to keehi lagoon. Got to drive, thanks Chanz and Kat! (: Got my basics down but still gotta practice, ugh. Ima try to get my permit before July. Haha. BBL.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Summer is almost here,
Posted by JOY, at 11:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment