Todays my grandma, the twins and CJ's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANA, TWINS, and CJ! Actually, their birthday is on the 29th. Since there is no 29th this year, their birthday is TODAY (: Haha. Hope you all have a good one, even though the twins with be will MY family tonight. I'll make it a memorable birthday for you girls. Having a suprise birthday for my grandma today. Finally, some family time<3 Never had that in a while, with the whole Balico family. Just did some cousin bonding last night though, with Paul and Ethan. Had a good talk, boys better keep an eye out yeah. So let me know what's up. I can't wait for tonight, time with family and the twins & GOOD FOOD. YAY! ;D
Last night was fun :D I had a great time with Kae and the boys. No drama, no irritation, no interference. Its much better like that. Bhonjoe and his cousin JJ came to the streets yesterday, cruised for a while at our cruise spot. But stpd lady were keeping an eye on us like WTF. So erking, I littered. OHFCKNWELL. Haha. Ghaaad she was watching us like she was a cop. Left the spot and went to the corner. Cruised over there, was hella coldd. NO JOKE. Had a good talk with Kae and Bhonjoe, gotta have more of those talks. Especially with you Bhonjoe! (: Haha. Mmm. After that Bhonjoe them left cos' Windle was taking too long. Kae and I went to tantalus with them. Had Windle, Winpaul, Ricky, Gabe, Jazel, Romeo and other people. Haha, I didn't know them. Butyeah, on our way to tantalus everyone was shettttin' bricks cos' was hella dark and Winpaul was talking about ghosts. Plus Windle was driving fast too, I got scared myself LOL. But he slowed down cos' he was getting scared. Reached the top, the view was beautiful. Better than the other times I went, Winpaul and Ricky showed me the stingray. It was amazing. I never realized how many electric hawaii used. Who knew that electricity can create such a tremendous and memorable thing. I love going up there, even when the weather is horrible. Just as long as i'm with people I love and the view is worth-seeing then i'm down for anything. I love tantalus, its my new getaway. A place where to think, a place with no drama, no problems, just plain old FUN. I love it. Got to spend it with the people that I can never get mad at. I just wished the twins or baby was there, then it would've been complete.
Ricky and I took a walk up to total darkness, was fckn scary. He had my phone thats why & he never like give it back. FCKER. Haha, nnjk. But I was foreal scared cos' I was imaginating The Uninvited when the girl was at the top with a white dress. The part where she has a flashback of when the little house that her mom was in blew up. Yeah, that part. I wanted to go back already, but Ricky didn't and I didn't wanna leave him alone in the darkness cos' he gon do something stpd. So I forced him to go down. Lol. I even called Kae with Winpauls phone cos' I was scared. LOL. We finally went down. But me and Kae went back up with him again, never go really far cos' it started to drizzle and Kae was getting scared. LOL. Had to take care of Winpaul cos' boy was DRUNK. Ukininam Winpaul >:O Kae and I were supposed to drink, but never had a cup and we never eat. Our stomach was empty and I don't like germs. After tantalus we went back to pearl city, Mikis. Waited for it to open, 10:30PM. Couldn't wait already, so I bought me, Kae and Winpaul musubi at 7eleven. Ate and had another good talks. I've been having good talks with the boys lately. I find out so much stuff, its interesting. Haha. Had choke people waiting, I never realized how many people knew about Mikis. Its a hidden spot in pearl city. Had people from ewa beach and aiea coming down last night. After that boys had to go home so we got dropped off.
Talked to babe while I was at mikis and throughout the ride home. He got mad at me cos' I lied, SORRY BABE. I told you I was gonna tell you everything after. You have to trust me, you know I won't do stupid stuff. I can control myself, I can promise you that. I know my rights from wrong. So baby, please don't be mad. I understand if your still mad and don't trust me, but I really was gonna tell you after. At least I never drink right? So yeah, i'm sorry ); I just hope you don't stay mad at me for long. I'll be straight up with you then, I promise this time.
I got Bhonjoe, Ricky and Winpaul to give in for LENT :D Haha, so now Ricky cannot BURN for fourty days and nights, Winpaul cannot DRINK for fourty days and nights and Bhonjoe cannot SWEAR! You boys better not be doing it behind my back, cos' I swear ima be hella mad. So you boys better not do it, if you wanna do it GET MY PERMISSION first. Ima keep an eye on you three, even though I don't live in ewa beach. I'll know when you guys are doing it. TRUST ME. Haha, I just hope you guys can HANDLE. Bhonjoe, you already owe me $5. Wanna give me some more CASHMONEY? ;D HAHA.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Tantalus, my new getaway.
Posted by JOY, at 11:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment