Another boring sunday, nobody to talk to. My sister is in Ewa beach, she slept over my cousin Ethan's house. I supposed to go along and sleepover the twins house, but I stayed back with Shandler and Brian at my house. Plus I was hella tired, supposed to go Jazel's party last night too. SORRY! Hope you had fun though. Happy belated birthday btw!(: 
Last night was alright, however I had a headache. Spent time with my cousins, found out my neice is gonna be a supermodel! So cute, she's only 4. My cousins are hilarious, the boys were breakdancing and helping Paul out. Was funny cos' Shandler never held him and Pauls' arm snapped. Shand was cracking up. We all were, but Paul never got hurt. My little cousins Aldion and Brian are getting into breaking too. They're actually pretty good. See when I taught you guys some gymnastics tricks, paid off heh? ;D Weird how all my cousins are growing up so fast. Especially Paul, I give him props. He was a game freak, now hes' always out skating or breakdancing. Not even a year yet and he's pretty good. Never thought that he'd be into dancing though. My sister, Ethan, and Paul left for Ewa beach. Shand& Brian came to my house and I was falling asleep already. Shand was tweaking on the computer and Brian was watching TV. Babe called, but he let me go to sleep. Then he called again around 1AM. Talked to him for an hour? Then after that hour he fell asleep, then I fell asleep. LOL. He told me we were on the phone 'til 3AM. I was like waah? HAHA. I don't remember a thing. All I remember was him saying what am I doing, then that's it. LOL.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Posted by JOY, at 5:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment