Today was GREEEAT ;D A good way to start off my spring break I must say. Since I only have one week off while everyone else has 2 weeks off. Its okay though, cos' I know i'd get bored at home. But hopefully this spring break isn't so boring, first day of spring break started today and I had a good one. Hopefully its gonna be like this all week (: Chantelle came over my house, shes still here. She's sleeping over. HAHA. Babe came over this morning, chilled in my house for a while to decide what we were gonna do. Took long deciding cos' he wanted other people to come too. LOL. So mento, he scared to be alone with me I think. NNJK. But yeah, went alas. Bus ride was hella long, and he was cold even though I was wearing a tube top and he was covered up. WEIRDO. Weak your skin. HAHA NNJK. But yeah, went FITTED he bought a hat and a shirt. The hat is niiiice [; The shirt is alright, but yeah... next time i'll open up my mouth and say something, I PROMISE ;D After a long time in FITTED, we went to alas. Walked around, got bored so we decided to go pearls. But we never end up going, instead we went my house and ate lunch. Kae came, FINALLLLLY! LOL. Kae, my sister and Chantelle were just chillin' in my room while babe and I were on my bed. LOL. I cannot believe it held both of us, very interesting. Sorry Kae, Yvan and Chantelle for the unnecessary noise. "IM DROWING!" Remember Kae? LOL! Naaw babe, I was just keeeding ;P So don't take it the wrong way. Like you said, KARMA for pulling down my shirt -___-x After that babe had to go home so Kae and I dropped him off. Then Kae wanted to go Yogurtland, went there 3 days in a row. LOL. Got my usual, Double cookies and cream with cheesecake bits, bananas and condensed milk. Yeah, I know weird combo, but taste goood yaknooow. Ahmed came with us too, went Taco bell with him and Eddie then home. Gotta call babe back, just pau do my quiz solikeyeaah... BRB. Can't wait till tuesday and saturday [;
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment