Todays the last day I can go out, but I don't really feel like going out tonight... supposed to go party with Chanz and Kat. But I don't know anymore, i'm hella tired from last night. Even though I just woke up from my sister making anykine noise -____- Baby left earlier to go home, he coulda stayed longer but he knew I was tired so he let me go to sleep. Plus he has a party to go to. Sorry babe for being so tired, I couldn't sleep at your house. Maybe next time, I don't know. Naw but last night was fun ;D I was small kine paranoid too, cos your bed so squeaky. Everytime I move, it makes noise so I was getting scared cos' your mom can pop out of nowhere. But yeah, thanks babe for letting me sleepover :D Next week again? [; SESSSSSION! Haha. I was mostly focused on the TV but then he got mad so I stopped watching and spent time with him. Tried to go to sleep but I had cramps, FCK! Got my period this morning, so shame already. UGH. Left his house early so his mom doesn't see me. His brother dropped us at Kalihi transit, they're so funny together. Talking about anykine. Got home, I had to sneak him in cos' I told my mom that I sleptover Kaes house. HAHA, thanks Kae :D But yeah, turns out my mom wasnt' home so I didnt need to sneak him in. She came home later, but she already knew he was here. We were trippin' DAAAAMN my mommas good. She never get mad though, so its alright. I think she likes him, I'll have a talk with her tonight about him (:
My spring break has been GREEEEAT ;D Unforgetable. Got to spend it with My sister, Kae, Babe, Twins, Essa, Chanz, Kat, Chantelle, my cousins, Gabe and Bhonjoe. Never really cruised with the boys this week ); I miss them, only got to cruise with Gabe and Bhonjoe but I hardly talked to them cos' I was with baby. Sorry guys. I miss Ricky, Winpaul and Windle tooo. Those boys are strangers now, especially Winpaul. Ricky called me over the break, but thats not the same as cruising with him. Its okay though, I understand that everyones busy doing there own thaaang. Hopefully we all get to cruise again, like OLD TIMES. I've been with Kae and babe most of the week, had fun with them though. Went out like, everyday. Pearls, alas, my house, yogurtland, bus cruise, mooovies, etc. HAH. My house was the cruise spot this week, people came over. Tomorrow is my REST day, gotta start on my homework. FCK. Babys coming over on tuesday since I have no school and him tooo (((:
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Spring Break, over.
Posted by JOY, at 6:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment