Got to spend time with my bestfriends :D After school I went straight to pearls, cruised with Rose, Tina, Essa and Gabe for a bit. Then went home, damn I ate a lot yesterday and I finished my food too! HAHA. Whoa, BIG GIRL! Chanz came to pick me up at home, then went back to pearls. We shopped, Kat and I were looking for bags and slippers so we went store to store, but turns out the first store we went it topped all the other stores. So we bought our bags there and some accesories (: 2 or $8 for earrings, rings OR bracelets; can't beat that price! :D I was about to buy jewelry from target, good thing I never... so expensive! Lol. Chanz bought shorts from Forever21. We were talking about Target, so we decided to go there. It was our first time going there, well not for Kat I think? We were trippin' cos it was big and the prices weren't so cheap. Kat bought lip gloss from there though, she finally got her clear lip gloss. Lol, so funny in MAC she kept asking for clear lip gloss. HAHA. I was Chanz tester, lol. That lip gloss was pretty, Beaux. Ima buy it next time. After target we went to Yogurtland. OMG, I fell in love. I hate yogurt, but that was GOOD. Chanz and I was tasting all kine flavors. Babe was right, YOGURTLAND IS THE BEST. Now I understand why he eats it so much. I wanna work there but at the same time I don't. I need a job though, babe is getting mad at me. I will, just wait. Ohyeah he scolded me yesterday cos' I was spending money on anykine stuff so I couldn't buy anything else. But I did, my mom said I could so I did (: Chanz dropped me home, had a photo session. Took choke pictures and modeled a little bit. Kronicks were driving by so slow, we were scared. Then a car with these guys passed by couple times and asked if they could take pictures. HAH. I miss having the night chill sessions with them, had some good talks. Caught up on a lot, especially with Kat. Just let your feelings guide you, but like you said you don't wanna hurt any of them, so idk what to do. This is a difficult situation that your in, but you'll get through it... you always do :D And as for Chanz, HAHAH I KNEW you liked him. I TOLD YOU SO. You can't hide anything from me, IM JOY. I know errrthang [; HAH nnjk, but I do know the things that I need to know (: Oh, we also talked about moving in together. Im so EXCITED for that, like foreals. I cannot wait ;D I need to come up with the money first, then we're all goood. After our talk, they had to leave so I went home. I forgot my camera in Chanz bag so I went down to grab it. Then talked to babe on the phone for a bit, then he connected kae. But I hardly talked to babe. It was just Kae and I talking most of the time, then Kae hung up. Babe was falling asleep so we cut it short for the night.
Today, supposed to study for my math exam but I never cos' I went to the mall with my mom. Waited in the doctors office for like 2-3 hours, took so long. After that went shopping then ate sushi. After we ate we went to Macys cos' my mom had the secret card thingy, bought 2 pairs of skinny jeans and a top for $19. Good deal ah? I could've bought more but my mom neer trust, so erking. Plus I bought a purse, lanyard, accessories and food yesterday. I have little bit money in my checking account now ); Hopefully my mom puts more in later, she still owes me $300. After Macys we went to the Kaahumanu building thingy across The Zone, watched my cousin. I wanted Yogurtland and she wanted some too, but my mom was being a punk so we never. I'm going tomorrow with Janine during our break. This time ima limit what I grab, ;D Got home, studied for a bit but babe called so I put it aside and talked to him. He was sleepy so I let him go again, hes always sleepy. BABE, YOU WEAKSAUCE! ;P And you always call me weaksauce when YOU go to sleep before me ALL THE TIME. So idk why you saying that, nnjk you know im joking babe [; Can't wait till saturday, but homegirl might not come anymore so might just be babe and I. Idk yet, he wants to watch The last house on the left, so yeeah. Might just watch it with him then head to pearls to cruise with the girls. Right now im talking to Kae, Essa, Tina and Bhonjoe on the phone. WHOOOPS, nobody can call me... the lines busy. Hopefully babe doesn't call yet, cos' were planning stuff for tomorrow. <3
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Yesterday,
Posted by JOY, at 10:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment