Monday, March 9, 2009

Day out with Chelle :D

Went to school, did the usual. Got my quiz back from math, I got an A (: Haha, im doing better in math than all my other classes. AWKWARD. Almost fell asleep in micro, so much talking and notes. I had like loads of texts and missed calls from people. I even recieved some unexpected text messages from Jimmy and Keanu! Lol. Like whhhat the hell, I was talking about them couple days ago and they keep in touch only now. I never reply though, I cannot. HAHA, so shetty deals. I swear, I thought Jimmy was like, NOT on this island anymore. Sorry Jimmy if you're reading this. HEHE. I hardly see you at the mall nowadays, STRANGER ACTION already. HAHA.

After school went to meet up with Richelle, bestfriend turned 19 yesterday. Along with DALYN, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CHELLE & DAY! (: I know Chelle had a good time, getting drunk thursday night. HAHA. Caught up on some things with Chelle. DAAAMN, there was a lot going on with her, like foreal. We gotta keep in touch, like FOREALS. I wanna hear EVERYTHING that goes on from now on. Like I said, if you cannot reach me on my cell, then call my house phone. I still cannot believe all the boys you mentioned, they so dumb already. Anyways, after pearls went to alas to meet up with her photographer. Turns out he was a COP too! Haha, he was still in uniform. Chelle went to try on some bikinis for her photoshoot. Yeaah, shes' trying out for ANTM. GOOD LUCK RICHELLE!(: After some last minute shopping we headed down to Waialae Beach Park, was fckn COOOLD and it was raining. Chelles hair was getting all wet, haha. Naaw, the pictures came out NICE though. I laaahv that one pose. Haha, so funny you, I never modeled in my life, so you have to pose me. HAHA, naaw i'd say that too. Nah, she did a good job though. Her hair and makeup was priddy, girl spends her CREDIT CARD like NOTHING. Im not even joking, ho sht... imagine me with a credit card. OMFG, id be in debt cos' when I see something I want, I GET IT. NO JOKE. Lol. I aint getting a credit card anytime soon though, so im SAFE. But then again, I have a debit card >_<

After her photoshoot we went around Diamond head, Nick brought us to see some big beautiful million dollar houses. I fell in love with this one house, OMG. I wanna live on that side, the houses are so beautiful. Theres like 4 of my dream houses over there, too bad I can never afford it. Maybe one day, we'll see. Haha. We also saw some places were people got busted from, there was this hidden beach that he showed to us. He said that he arrested so many people oofing on the beach. I was like, whhat?! EW. HAHA. I never realized how fast cops drive, even when they're not supposed to. I was scccared already. LOL. I actually learned a lot in a day, mostly about cops and the rules. After that we headed home, now im at home. Going out with Richelle again on wednesday (: OHYES. I miss her, and everyone else that I used to cruise with. We should have a little reunion ;P

0 comments: