Monday, April 6, 2009

First day back,

Ghhhad today was boring. I was falling asleep in class. Like FOREAL. I was hella tired today for some reason. In english I was trying so hard to focus, but my eyes were closing. LOL. Then I got in trouble cos' stupid teacher thought I was doing something cos I kept looking down. HAHA. Psychology was alright, I wasn't as sleepy. Took my 2nd part of the exam, the questions. DAAAMN, I wrote like a fckn ESSAY on each question. Supposed to be in paragraph form, but I gave all the details so I could get all the points cos' I don't think I did so well on my Multiple Choice part. Break, did my math take home quiz and talked stories with Janine, Ashley and Bernie. Janine and I planned on not going to Micro. We were both sore. Math class, did problems and went over the take home quiz. I was getting sleepy again, so I decided not to go to Microbiology today. Went straight home, took my medicine and then fell asleep. Now i'm up and updating this sheeeeet.

Yesterday was GREAT :D My boyfriend and I made 3 months<3 Thanks people for the greets. He slept over on saturday, he didn't go sleep though. He couldn't cos' he wasn't tired but I was. When it hit 12 o'clock he greeted me, even though its supposed to be at 5 PM, its okay. I found it sweet. Haha. Next day, he stayed until 6:45PM. He greeted me Happy 3 months again, but this time it was 59 minutes late. HAHA. We were too caught up thats why. Plus I fell asleep from 12-1PM. Then tried to do my english homework but babe kept distracting me. Took a break, HAHA. My break was pretty good I must say ^_^ Finished up my english homework, had my online exam retake, quiz and essay questions to do but I did that after he left. Before he left, we spent more time together. I'm getting more and more comfortable with him now. My parents know about him and don't mind him coming to my house. They even let us stay in the room alone for hours. I'm glad that my parents respect my privacy now. Before they'd tell me to leave the door open and whatnot. I guess since I told them about him, they realized that I trust them enough to let them know who im dating. My sister likes him too, they get along. Its funny actually cos' she was scared of him before. She didn't wanna talk to him on the phone, but now they can't shut up! Lol nnjk. But yeah, yesterday was fun. We both had enjoyed every minute of it ;D Thanks babe for yesterday (: I LOVE YOOOOU and HAPPY 3 MONTHS! <3

0 comments: