Babe met my Balico side today. Brought him to my cousins 1st birthday party at Hawaii Okinawa Center. Went early to help out, babe was doing a good job. He got along with my aunties and uncles. He already gets along with some of my cousins. We had a good time, from my perspective. I know he was having a good time too, especially when the magician was doing his tricks. He was funny but he messed up a couple of times, babe and I spot the NOT. HA. Naw, we were still amused by his other tricks. Kinda funny actually. My sister said "I think he keeps coming here because you & Chantelle are pretty." LOL! The magician kept coming by us thats why. And that photographer dude's helper kept looking at me, but he saw me and babe holding hands so he stopped looking. LOL. Once the show was done we cruised it outside, took loads of pictures. Chillled, then went back inside. Babe and I got to see REBEL SOULJAHS! ;D DAAAAMN, I wanted their autograph but they were busy. Babe and I were the receptionists for the night, people these days DONT know how to read. Like seriously. They came to the wrong party, my auntie had to DIG through the money box for the stupid peoples money cos' they were at the wrong party. No can that kine. Anyways, babe and I griiiinded. Babes plate was like a mountain and he ate off my plate too... well I put food on this plate. LOL. He eats hella fast, he beat ME and CHANTELLE. Like OMG. Took more pictures, even got to take pictures with HELLO KITTY :D HAHA. This surely isn't the last time he'll be at my family party. I hope he had fun, I know I did. Hopefully he isn't too much in trouble with his mother =/
Aiea and Farrigntons senior prom is tonight, and Kapoleis junior prom. HOPE EVERYONE HAS FUN TONIGHT! Don't party too hard and USE protection :D HAHA. Hope you had fun at prom Kae, Chelle, Day, Britt and everyone else that went (: Drive home safely, SOBER!
YAY, I get to back on myspace tomorrow. Kae and I, YIPPIE! I cannot wait. Naww, ima be busy tomorrow... gotta do homework. SHHHHHHT. Haha. It's okay, 40 days without Myspace was worth it. It was a good sacrifice. I'd give it up for lent again, I'd give it up just because too! I'm more focused on whats important and I actually have time for my family, friends, and boyfriend <3
Sunday, April 12, 2009
First Time,
Posted by JOY, at 1:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment