Monday, March 2, 2009

Cars;

So like I just finished having a conversation with my mother and father. Talked about me driving. I might be able to get a car soon, my dad said that I just have to get my drivers permit then we can go car shopping. HAHA. But I have a limit, its okay if the car is old and used. As long as I have a car that runs, has A/C, a killer sound system and is decent looking then im good. If its ghetto then aye, so shame already I ain't gonna be seen in a ghetto car! HAHA. I had to persuade him to get me one in order for me to practice driving to get my license. Cos' I ain't driving the 4RUNNER, that's hella big. I might craaash -____-

I can't wait to drive, but I know that i'm gonna get irritated with driving. People will ask me for a ride, the only people that i'll give a ride to without hesitation are my sister and my boyfriend. Gas cost a lot these days, and I know i'm not gonna want to drive the whole time so my boyfriend can take over. HAHA. I'll probably let the mains in too, since they live on the same street as me. I cannot wait, I have to STUDY the damn book though ); GAAAWSH. I hate studying now, like seriously... College life can make you so lazy.

NO SCHOOL FRIDAY. Baby might come over [; Chill in my room, talk stories, catch up, and finally HANG OUT. I can't wait. We make 2 months on thursday (((: He wants me to go to his house, but I scared to catch the bus to kalihi valley. Its craazeh over there. We'll see how everything turns out. BEBACKLATER.

1 comments:

chaaaaney said...

i like drive your car! lol,
and ohhhhwee "baby might come over and chill in my room?!" lol >__<