I got my last Gardisal shot today. I'm fully vaccinated and have a lower risk for cervical cancer. If you girls never get the shot yet, go make an appointment. It's better if you get it at a younger age cos' it'll prevent you from getting cervical cancer. Better you get it now than later, remember that a shot may be sore but its worth it. I enjoy getting shots so it didn't hurt. Well, the second one hurt like a btch! That was a first, my arm was in pain for almost a day. But I EAT EM' UP! [; Haha. After I got the shot I had to wait for another 30minutes to get my MEDICINE* I was so impaitient, I wanted to leave already. LOL. But I needed it, so I just waited. After almost an hour of waiting, I finally went inside. Got my medicine, left. Did a little shopping, babe called. Talked to him while shopping, I lost my mom twice LOL. Went to eat at pattis. PATTIS orange chicken is better than PANDA EXPRESS' GUARANTEE! I never realized it till NOW, haha. Taste good, their chow fun is better TOO. So good I actually ate the vegetables! Haha, well except for the bean sprouts. EW -_- After we ate went we to go pick up my medicine from Longs. OMFG, they took so long. I foreal wanted to leave already. Left, went home. Essa came over, chilled. Filled out the Yogurtland application talked on the phone. Then went to Eddies house, played rockband. I SUCK. Lol. Never will I be good at guitar hero and rockband. I'll just stick to the regular controlers. I give everyone thats good in Rockband and Guitar hero props. So complicating! Make me mad. LOL.
Talking to babe right now, turns out hes not coming over friday ); Hes going back to schooool! Finally! I'm happy for you babe, just don't take advantage of this second chance. You have to do good so you can pass. No talking back, throwing tantrums, SKIPPING, and most importantly no not going to school for the dumbest reasons. I want you to go to school EVERYDAY and stay in school and attend ALL of your classes and stay in it the WHOLE TIME! Even during lunch, stay on campus. Better follow these rules, orelse your fcked, lol. NNJK babe. But foreals, take this seriously now... second chances aren't given easily. You have to work for it!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
(:
Posted by JOY, at 10:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment