Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hold you down,

Today was a good day, woke up to "Hold you down". That's my boyfriends ringtone, so I answered. Babe called me at 6:33AM, I'm supposed to wake him up but turns out he woke me up instead. Heh. We talked, got ready, did the usual. Baby couldn't sleep last night though... he stayed up the whole night TRYING to sleep. See babe when you had to do that last night, nnjk I know I know, I told you to. Haha, so how was it? [; Aha. Sorry I was tired so I wasn't really talking, I fell asleep on you ;P I told you I wouldn't tease you, but I did smile at some parts. HEHE. Like I said, you were probably thinking of something or was excited for TODAY ;P so thats why you couldn't sleep. I hope you had a good day today though, no falling asleep in class! First day back, should've made you smile or laugh.

Tonight will be better, we're making 2 months tomorrow (: Fridays' plans are canceled, so he's coming over saturday(: But i'm not gonna get my hopes up like last time, so i'll just see how it goes. Babe, 2, 1, and 3... remember now :D Haha. Naw but I cannot wait to finally spend time with him, never cruised ONE on ONE yet. Movies next saturday with babe, essa and whoevers. We're gonna watch The last house on the left. Ohhboyeee [;

OPE, BRB. Manapua truck is here, gonna go buy fooood <3 I'm hella hungry. PEACE♥

0 comments: