Just got done cleaning my room and organizing my sisters clothes cos' her drawers were breaking apart already. She so messy and impaitient, she just throws her clothes in the drawer and closes it. LOL. Now she cannot cos' I switched drawers, and its not hidden anymore so she can LEARN how to fold and stay organized. Daamn, had to wake up at 6:55 this morning to wake up babe. After that I went back to sleep but I heard my mom doing something in my room, ugh my sister never lock the door! I hate when they come in my room when im sleeping. Ruin my sleep already. Just laid in bed trying to go to sleep but never work. Got hungry so I got up. Did the usual, brushed my teeth, use the bathroom, brush my hair, and check my phone. Ate breakfast then cleaned my room. It looks cleaner and bigger than before. LOL. Still gotta change my sheets. CHEETAH THEME bebeh. I'll do it later on tonight, finally gonna switch beds after how many years already! YAY. Haha. Happy babe? Now the bottom bunk is MINE. All mine. LOL. SD though, people gon' lay in em and going git all dirty and whatnot, EW. I'll let em sit on the ground ;P Haha. Started cleaning around 10, just finshed around 12:43PM. Damn, almost 2-3 hours. GAAAHD. My back hurts now... ugh did so much bending over today. I need someone to crack it, I scared though. I let holly crack it before, I almost cried. LOL. Well, gonna go eat lunch! I'm starving and HOT. EW. Matter of fact, ima go take a shower first. BYE♥
BAAAAACK! Haha, its 1O:04 right now. On the phone with babe, he's eating Pho. Never tasted it but he sure makes it sound good. I'll try it one day. Ohyeah, HAPPY 2 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY BABE! Haha, sorry I never say it earler, I was caught up. You too keh, so don't front ;P Can't wait for tomorrow and saturday. Kae and Essas not going school tomorrow! Lol. Frckn' girls. Babes' calling me a bad influence cos' i'm letting them not go to school, but they dont wanna. So im not the one to blame. Lol. Gonna go Kaes house with Essa in the morning, chill there for a bit. Then head to Ewa beach to cruise with the boys. After that gonna sleepover Kaes house then gotta wake up early to go home cos' babe is coming around 10. Having the house all to myself saturday. My moms gonna go doctors and my sisters gonna go with her. Solikeyeah, Kae and Essa will be with me though. Hopefully not most of the day though. Ope, dance crew is on. Gonna go watch it. Rooting for Quest Crew cos' they're goood (: KBYE.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Clean-up,
Posted by JOY, at 3:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
aaawww,sooooo cuuuuuute!! lol
Post a Comment