Sunday, March 8, 2009

What a day,

FRIDAY - I never had school. So Kae and Essa decided to ditch school and cruise em with ME [; Haha, nnjk. Essa came over my house. Homegirl wake up so early, she called me at 530AM! Lol. DAAAMN. Got up to wake up babe, then called Essa right after. Freshened up, Essa came, got ready. Then headed down to Kapolei. 40 was taking so long, so we took 42 and transfered to 41. So funny cos' we made like we just left my house but we were at geiger park! Haha, then next thing you know... like 30 minutes later, we were in front of Kaes house :D Haha, she wasn't ready, she just woke up when Essa called her. Chilled over there, cooked breakfast. Thanks Kae for the food & Essa for cooking it! Haha. I hate cooking, soyeah SORRY. Lol. Got ready after. They did my hair, then makeup just for test. Kae's really good, I liked it. I wish I knew how to put on makeup. I'll teach myself later. LOL. After we all got ready, left the house. An unexpected phonecall from Ronnel... I answered. He told me he saw me with two other girls at the bus stop. I was trippin' cos we were just talking about that boy! LOL. Scccary that kine. HAHA. After a few minutes the bus came, we were in Ewa Beach. Went to Leeward Park, boys played basketball. Saw Enrique. I nver know that was him, then I took a good look. IT WAS HIM! Haha, frckn Essa and Tina yelling Enrique and they introducing themselves. LOL. So funny, then i'm behind Tina. "HI ENRIQUE!" he looks at me with confusion. & I go "JOY!!!" and he's like "OHH! HI!" I was gonna go up to him but he was too far away. LOL. Took pictures after that, then got the munchies. Left to go eat at Mcdonalds. Chilled over there, boys came. After that left with the boys to drop off Bhonjoe& Chase. Saw Enrique again in Mcdonalds. Plans changed, went to Kaes house instead. So early too. But its alright. Talked on the phone most of the time, babe and I were arguing. First real big fight arguing about I forget already. Got over it, SORRY BABE. Kae and Essa were tweaking on the PS3. While Essa was talking to Bhonjoe, sorry ah you can multitask. LOL. After that, walked to Kaes mom's house. So funny cos' Kae calling some houses ugly and the people can hear! LOL. Frckn' KAE. Nnjk. Got to the moms house, talked to babe. Essa left, talked to babe somemore. He wanted to talk to Kae instead, I knew something was up. He said he coming over saturday, but he said cannot. But I knew he was coming. He made it so obvious, telling me just wake up early cos' he no like me be stranded. LOL. So mento, so can tell that he coming already. I'm very good at predictions ;D He fell asleep on me, so I fell asleep too. Then I woke up looking for Kae, she stay in her bathroom so I went back to sleep.

SATURDAY - Woke up around 7:28AM cos' mini-me called, I was too tired to talk so I just let it ring. She called again, let it ring again. LOL. Sorry Pauline, I was hella tired. Alarm went off, got up. Got ready, my hair was so wack. Lol. So shame already, did the usual then straightened my hair. Left to go my house. Auntie dropped us off at waipahu then Kae and I caught the bus to my house. Ate, talked, I got Kae to tell me that DJ was coming. LOL. I so good ah? :D Haha, you cannot hide things from me. Naawh, I already knew. Was so obvious already. She went to pick him up with my sister, they arrived. Chilled, sang karaoke, watch TV, talk stories and did all that good stuff ;P Tina and Rose came over after, then yeah, no alone time with him. Sorry babe. My mom saw what happened, but its okay she never question me yet. Shes to scared to confront me I think. LOL. But she questioned my sister, UH-OHHH! Haha, naw thanks Yvan for having my back(: ILAAHVYOU! Went jacks, then home. Cruised, babe had to go, so we dropped him off at the bus stop. There was a CRAZY guy talking to himself. Everyone was laughing, especially Tina and Rose. Frckn' girls! Lol. The dude came up to me, I got scared so I got up and babe pushed me away. He confronted him, he was about to hit him but I pushed him away. The crazy guy went back up right after babe yelled. Police and Godfrey saw what happened so the police called us over and asked. Thank God for the police and Godfrey for caring (: The crazy dude left, we went back to the bus stop. Babes bus was here, said bye and yeeah. I had to tip-pi-toe. LOL. I'm so short thats why, naw its cos' hes too tall! Hehe.

After he left, went home, ate, got ready to go Twins barbeque. Stupid cars were wetting us! NO RESPECT. Fckn' dumb cadillac and bus! Ugh. 42 took long, talked to babe on the bus ride to the twins house. Arrived, ate some good food. I was hella full, you don't even know! Lol. I even forced myself to eat the shrimp, cos' you NEVER waste shrimp! No matter WHAT! Auntie Mercy cooked some great food :D I ate pancit palabok, kfc chicken, rice, and fried shrimp (: I ate choke, and drank almost all my iced tea. Even ask anyone, I couldn't even talk straight cos' I was already full. DAAMN, I looked 1 month pregnant. NO JOKE. Lol. Drank a wine cooler after cos' Essa wanted, so halfed with her. Got more full, I got lazy so I just laid down. LOL. I know your not supposed to do that, but sht I was tired. Babe called, he lost his wallet. I telling you, you never lose it. You MISPLACED it, just keep looking. AND you BETTER go to school monday! I not joking. I let you meditate today, because I know that you had a bad week so I let you go. Hopefully that calmed you down, if not then I don't know what will. Hung up with him. Cruised em' with the everyone. I was like the PARENT once Auntie Mercy left. Had little kids drinking and burning. So erking, naw Keoni and Jonavon were good, they listened. Had one boy though, he talking back ugh whateva, he ain't worth wasting my breath so I just went be quiet. So funny what Pauline, Paula and Kae told me. Boys dont got a chance with me, so I don't know why they saying anykine. HA. Naw, thanks though. I know I have a big booty. HAHA. Watched The Amityville Horror, well small kine cos' I was being a parent most of the time. After that mom called and told me she was on her way, got everything together. Said my goodbyes to the twins, and boys over there wanting one hug too. HA, just gave a hug to Jonavon cos' he the only one that listen most of the time. Dropped Kae off, then head home. Now i'm on here, and im hella tired. Ima bounce, KSHOOOOTS<3

1 comments:

chaaaaney said...

and finally he got to come over?! so cuteeee you two